Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: DANNY Q'Quinn

  1. #21
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    [ QUOTE ]
    I can agree with you there. Did I just say that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    Danny was pretty smart I thought, and I am sure it was at the encouragement of Roush and others. He said he wanted to drop back, and log some laps to get experience. A top 20 finish isn't a bad way to start a season when your needing to crack the top 35 in points in a few races so you are guaranteed a spot in the races afterward.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Danny had a rough ARCA race finishing last after getting wrecked very early. But the way he come back in the Busch race speaks volumes about him as a race car driver. I can't wait to see how he tackles Fontana, CA on Sunday. I would like to see Danny get his first win at Bristol. What a homecoming story that would make. Good job and good luck Danny!!!
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I can agree with you there. Did I just say that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    Danny was pretty smart I thought, and I am sure it was at the encouragement of Roush and others. He said he wanted to drop back, and log some laps to get experience. A top 20 finish isn't a bad way to start a season when your needing to crack the top 35 in points in a few races so you are guaranteed a spot in the races afterward.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Danny had a rough ARCA race finishing last after getting wrecked very early. But the way he come back in the Busch race speaks volumes about him as a race car driver. I can't wait to see how he tackles Fontana, CA on Sunday. I would like to see Danny get his first win at Bristol. What a homecoming story that would make. Good job and good luck Danny!!!

    [/ QUOTE ]
    that would be pretty sweet [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    but yeah, danny get's alot of respect from me, such a long ways in such a short amount of time, represent this part of SWVA good Danny! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •